Requited Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.

+5
Asty
Jekshamesh
Nightbringr
Empowering
Atlantica
9 posters

REQUITED DESIRE'S 2ND BLOCKADE!!!!

Atlantica
    Atlantica

REQUITED DESIRE'S 2ND BLOCKADE!!!! Empty REQUITED DESIRE'S 2ND BLOCKADE!!!!

Post  Atlantica Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:56 pm

Dear flaggies!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

I present to you
    Requited Desires 2nd blockade!!!

cheers cheers cheers

This saturday at 2PM game time

Be there!!!

more information will come soon.

Your queen -xXx-Atlantica-xXx-
    Empowering

REQUITED DESIRE'S 2ND BLOCKADE!!!! Empty Nice

Post  Empowering Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:06 pm

Nice
    Nightbringr
    Nightbringr

REQUITED DESIRE'S 2ND BLOCKADE!!!! Empty Re: REQUITED DESIRE'S 2ND BLOCKADE!!!!

Post  Nightbringr Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:18 pm

verrrr niice
    Empowering

Post  Empowering Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:55 pm

Verrrrrrry verrrrrrrry niice
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Post  Jekshamesh Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:58 am

is it a blockade for fun or for an island
    Asty
    Asty

Post  Asty Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:18 am

hope its for an island.... but than again, if its fun (non-sinking) ill take a few ship in Very Happy
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:13 am

i beleieve all the nice's are spam. But yes, it is nice. I can't wait to help JC! <3 Lanti -- that reminds me, i still must join the blockade crew! <3
    Skullbrains
    Skullbrains

Post  Skullbrains Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:07 pm

Can i be a XO???
    Nightbringr
    Nightbringr

Post  Nightbringr Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:09 pm

XD do i have to do anything? or can i watch XD
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Post  Jekshamesh Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:24 am

lol help us out its much more fun
    Asty
    Asty

Post  Asty Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:37 pm

Jekshamesh wrote:lol help us out its much more fun
    fun fun drink some rum
    rum rum lets all hum

Shocked
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:25 pm

Asty wrote:
    Jekshamesh wrote:lol help us out its much more fun
    fun fun drink some rum
    rum rum lets all hum

Shocked

uhm...? O_O
    Rum rum, drink some rum,
    Until yer drunk, lets have some fun?! oh wait that doesn't ryhme, i hum....ed!
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Post  Jekshamesh Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Sorry guys, im not going to be here for blockade as im going to be at the hospital. I went today and i have metal bits stuck in my head and one touching my skull and ill be gone for about 7 days as they will remove stitch/glue it up and ill be back but yeah sorry guys and natacha i really need to talk to you before the blockade day which is tomorrow i go by AEST- Austraian

See you all soon and wish me luck plus i could be gone for months if the metal has pieced or scapped the skull. So Bye!!!!
    Skullbrains
    Skullbrains

Post  Skullbrains Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:01 pm

Jekshamesh wrote:Sorry guys, im not going to be here for blockade as im going to be at the hospital. I went today and i have metal bits stuck in my head and one touching my skull and ill be gone for about 7 days as they will remove stitch/glue it up and ill be back but yeah sorry guys and natacha i really need to talk to you before the blockade day which is tomorrow i go by AEST- Austraian

See you all soon and wish me luck plus i could be gone for months if the metal has pieced or scapped the skull. So Bye!!!!

Oww... How did that happen???
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:32 pm

Skullbrains wrote:
    Jekshamesh wrote:Sorry guys, im not going to be here for blockade as im going to be at the hospital. I went today and i have metal bits stuck in my head and one touching my skull and ill be gone for about 7 days as they will remove stitch/glue it up and ill be back but yeah sorry guys and natacha i really need to talk to you before the blockade day which is tomorrow i go by AEST- Austraian

Oww... How did that happen???

Just like this : Scooters have a mind of their own - He got hit in the head with one.
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:57 pm

Aww Jek, that sucks :/ I hope to see you back soon, sorry I replied so late, but I was away from the forum for a while, because of all the partying.

Anyway, we won't blockade this weekend 'cause of personal reasons. We will probably delay the blockade to next weekend but we might have to defend Doyle this weekend, because STD is probably attacking us.
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Natacha wrote:Aww Jek, that sucks :/ I hope to see you back soon, sorry I replied so late, but I was away from the forum for a while, because of all the partying.

Anyway, we won't blockade this weekend 'cause of personal reasons. We will probably delay the blockade to next weekend but we might have to defend Doyle this weekend, because STD is probably attacking us.
    Jimy and i are offering to volunteered to work twice as hard if they try to attack us =)
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:05 pm

Toolz wrote:
    Natacha wrote:Aww Jek, that sucks :/ I hope to see you back soon, sorry I replied so late, but I was away from the forum for a while, because of all the partying.

Jimy and i are offering to volunteered to work twice as hard if they try to attack us =)

Ahh very good Smile Anyway if u want to help with our blockade (Not the defending one, but the one where we are attacking doyle) then just ask Atlantica
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:08 pm

Natacha wrote:
    Toolz wrote:

Ahh very good Smile Anyway if u want to help with our blockade (Not the defending one, but the one where we are attacking doyle) then just ask Atlantica

I'm already an XO in the attacking one Jimy is too i think.
    Skullbrains
    Skullbrains

Post  Skullbrains Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:03 pm

Any chance i can XO??? That depends on the time they attack.
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:45 pm

Skullbrains wrote:Any chance i can XO??? That depends on the time they attack.

Yeah I think that should be fine Smile
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Post  Jekshamesh Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:51 am

well im leaving at 3am tonight so i would like to say goodbye to everyone on PP =] and get you all to see the house and i will let that be the donations maybe?
    up to you if you trust the other roomies and yeah i would like to donate 100k soon to the flag when i get back AND ALSO
    i want to join the blockade natacha the one when i get back so yeah i wanna kick some anus Suspect
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:27 pm

Jekshamesh wrote:well im leaving at 3am tonight so i would like to say goodbye to everyone on PP =] and get you all to see the house and i will let that be the donations maybe?
    up to you if you trust the other roomies and yeah i would like to donate 100k soon to the flag when i get back AND ALSO
    i want to join the blockade natacha the one when i get back so yeah i wanna kick some anus Suspect

Hah okay, cool! Well I hope to see you back soon.
    Till then <3
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Post  Jekshamesh Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:12 pm

Natacha wrote:
    Jekshamesh wrote:well im leaving at 3am tonight so i would like to say goodbye to everyone on PP =] and get you all to see the house and i will let that be the donations maybe?

Hah okay, cool! Well I hope to see you back soon.
    Till then <3

Okie it wasn't very nice having the opporation but I'm ok and very sore but can u tell me wat island we r blokading?
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Post  Jekshamesh Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:54 am

Ok will we be finding out the time and island we are blockading at the flag meeting if so I'll makethe date soon as possible but I need to know what times are available for you guys I will send a tell to most ofyou so we can get this flag meeting and blockade up and running

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:24 am