Requited Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.

5 posters

Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

Poorfarmer
    Poorfarmer

Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction! Empty Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

Post  Poorfarmer Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:31 pm

The flag Requited Desires will be holding an officer auction on Sunday December 21st, gametime of 1pm. The location will be Poorfarmer's Townhouse on Aimuari.

Each of the auctionee will offer 2 hours of their time for the successful bidder. (Time of the 2 hours can be done over different times of log in, and the 2 hours does NOT have to be complete in one shot, unless ye want to.) However, the auctionee may not be asked to do anything that is against their crew/flag, forced to throw matches and lose their stats or anything that is against Terms of Service (TOS).

We will be starting all the bids at 5k and the minimum increment will be 1k. Both Rebel and I (Poorfarmer) will be running this auction.

List of auctionees:
    Nargon
    Faq
    Pauguanton
    Rebel
    Poorfarmer
    Duckling
    Alarm
    Yummym
    Lariox
    Natacha
    Jeffreypirat
    Redspyda
    Vivilicious
    Stunna
    Schwa
    Drwnot
    Gratiot
    Justsilly
    Ducks
    Cairna
    Cy
    Scaarlett
    Platypus
    Godslayer
    Ignignokt
    Frostyangelz
    Titanrulez
    Imhotandunoe
    Smoked
    Dissident
    Xjellybeanx
    Sensations
    Ybbald
    Rand
    Jayscott
    Swordmaster
    Dingybeard
    Bbalstud
    Cheezits
    Quitex (x2) {He is being auctioned twice, because he wants to work for 4 hours}
    Shalimar
    Atlantica
    Nirwana
    Toolz
    Tartoof
    Wazupdude
    Jimythetulip
    Flabadab
    Tommers

Come and buy the 2 hour time offered by the amazing pirates listed above!! =D

If ye would like to add yerself to the list of pirates being auctioned, please send a tell to me (Poorfarmer) in game. Or ye can always PM through the forums too. Have a great day! Expect many more edits on this post, due to more entries!

Reminder: Ye don't need to be online to be auctioned off!

We will also have game tables, trivia, and local tournaments for some extra side fun!

I will also be selling a few trinkets in between the auction of other pirates.
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction! Empty Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

Post  vivilicious Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:21 pm

Cool Yuh... YAY! Very Happy Funstuffs! Shocked

But question Razz (<-- thats a cute face! XD):

*Are we allowed to give preferences as to what we will/wont do? o: Or can we do things on alts? pirat [: I have been having STUPID LAG monkey issues lately, and i'd hate to kill my stats Mad ]: bounce

thanks. now for some cute faces!!

confused alien cat monkey afro flower elephant queen king albino cherry santa rendeer farao scratch geek jocolor Sleep drunken sunny pig tongue pirat clown rabbit I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face No cyclops lol! ok done but that was FUN!
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction! Empty Re: Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction!

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:41 pm

vivilicious wrote:Cool Yuh... YAY! Very Happy Funstuffs! Shocked

*Are we allowed to give preferences as to what we will/wont do? o: Or can we do things on alts? pirat [: I have been having STUPID LAG monkey issues lately, and i'd hate to kill my stats Mad ]: bounce

confused alien cat monkey afro flower elephant queen king albino cherry santa rendeer farao scratch geek jocolor Sleep drunken sunny pig tongue pirat clown rabbit I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face No cyclops lol! ok done but that was FUN!

To be sure, you should ask PF once again but I'll give you what I think Wink
    I think you can't do anything on alts, and you'll have to do everything he says, but of course it can't be against ToS (like making stats going down, scam, ...)

Natacha on the Hunter Ocean! <3
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Monarch, with PF, of Requited Desires

Also creator of this great forum!
    Requited Desires Flag Officer Auction! Familiars
    Poorfarmer
    Poorfarmer

Post  Poorfarmer Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:10 pm

Yes, you have to do what they ask you to do. The whole alt thing has to agree with the owner that buys you.
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:35 am

Poorfarmer wrote:Yes, you have to do what they ask you to do. The whole alt thing has to agree with the owner that buys you.

And what if while being auctioned I can say I'd prefer alts? o: <.< >.> Or what if i'm not online for auction? Because my mom is known for planning things at last minute D:
    Poorfarmer
    Poorfarmer

Post  Poorfarmer Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:33 am

vivilicious wrote:
    Poorfarmer wrote:Yes, you have to do what they ask you to do. The whole alt thing has to agree with the owner that buys you.

And what if while being auctioned I can say I'd prefer alts? o: <.< >.> Or what if i'm not online for auction? Because my mom is known for planning things at last minute D:

You don't need to be online to be auctioned off....Using alts, you would have to consult with the buyer of you.
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:40 pm

2hours and 11 minutes to go! <3

Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Location : Curacao/Netherlands Antilles:Carribean infront of Venezuela South America

Post  Jimythetulip Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:51 pm

PF i wanna join to so put me in:D
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:48 pm

Me too for the redo [:
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:50 pm

The list stays the same like it was for the 1st pirate auction.
    Only people can be added.
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Location : Curacao/Netherlands Antilles:Carribean infront of Venezuela South America

Post  Jimythetulip Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:52 pm

But some of them on the list are all slaves like vivi and nargon so the list will be shorter
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:53 pm

The list is changed now.
    Added pirates are:
    -Nirwana
    -Toolz
    -Tartoof
    -Wazupdude
    -Jimythetulip
    -Flabadab
    -Tommers

We will probably do the auction in 3-4parts, instead of 1, so we get more cash.
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Post  Jimythetulip Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:55 am

When does the Auction be??Still didn't decide yet?
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:14 pm

Natacha wrote:
    vivilicious wrote:Cool Yuh... YAY! Very Happy Funstuffs! Shocked

To be sure, you should ask PF once again but I'll give you what I think Wink
    I think you can't do anything on alts, and you'll have to do everything he says, but of course it can't be against ToS (like making stats going down, scam, ...)

Making stats go down... Hmm. What if I'm scared they'll go down if i work on main? lolol jk! i think my friend wants to buy me again and he's bad at deciding. he still has an hour and half left from the first 2hrs ._.
    Poorfarmer
    Poorfarmer

Post  Poorfarmer Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:51 pm

Just so everyone knows we will do a redo of this sometime, the royaltys will discuss when would be best and everything, very sorry it wasn't good the first time.
    Ny

Post  Ny Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:41 am

2nd time luckey =D
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:55 am

Poorfarmer wrote:Just so everyone knows we will do a redo of this sometime, the royaltys will discuss when would be best and everything, very sorry it wasn't good the first time.

awh. no problem! happens all the time! crossing my fingers for next time!!

Ny wrote:2nd time luckey =D

isn't it third time's the charm?
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:47 pm

vivilicious wrote:
    Poorfarmer wrote:Just so everyone knows we will do a redo of this sometime, the royaltys will discuss when would be best and everything, very sorry it wasn't good the first time.

I was thinking the same but let's just make it the 2nd time, so we don't have to do it 3times!
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:13 am

Natacha wrote:
    vivilicious wrote:

I was thinking the same but let's just make it the 2nd time, so we don't have to do it 3times!

Sounds like a plan, stan! We need to find a date for this, so i can try to be on for iiiit!
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:18 pm

We should try to catch a date for this..
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:07 pm

This topic has been closed because either the event has ended or either closed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:23 am