Requited Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.

+5
Natacha
vivilicious
Jimythetulip
Skullbrains
Toolz
9 posters

I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures.

Poll

Do you like the banners?

[ 7 ]
    I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. - Page 2 Bar_left58%I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. - Page 2 Bar_right [58%] 
    [ 2 ]
    I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. - Page 2 Bar_left17%I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. - Page 2 Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. - Page 2 Bar_left8%I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. - Page 2 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 2 ]
    I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. - Page 2 Bar_left17%I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. - Page 2 Bar_right [17%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Toolz
    Toolz

I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. - Page 2 Empty Re: I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures.

Post  Toolz Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:22 am

vivilicious wrote:
    Skullbrains wrote:Here is one for the royaltys!!!

I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. - Page 2 Skullbrains105

Nice! And you can add their name on the top or whatever if they add it O_O but you should make the font bigger. /e squints

Yeah i would too suggest making the font just a tiny bit bigger so i don't have to search for my glasses. And maybe indicate King or Queen or Prince or Princess and design it specially for them
    Skullbrains
    Skullbrains

I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. - Page 2 Empty Re: I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures.

Post  Skullbrains Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:35 am

Toolz wrote:
    vivilicious wrote:

I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. - Page 2 Skullbrains105

Nice! And you can add their name on the top or whatever if they add it O_O but you should make the font bigger. /e squints

Yeah i would too suggest making the font just a tiny bit bigger so i don't have to search for my glasses. And maybe indicate King or Queen or Prince or Princess and design it specially for them

Was in a hurry when i posted it... And i didn't even notice it. Thanks!!!
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:46 am

Skullbrains wrote:
    Toolz wrote:
    vivilicious wrote:

Was in a hurry when i posted it... And i didn't even notice it. Thanks!!!

i wear glasses all the time! But yes -- very nice! i wish i were a royal to have one XD
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:12 am

Wazupdude's Fixed banner:
    I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. - Page 2 Mybannerblinky63adc3834st7
    Natacha's *nice* banner :
    I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. - Page 2 Mybannerglittere572b190mz5
    If you don't like the glitter let me know i'll fix it.
    Nightbringr's *funkeh* Banner:
    I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. - Page 2 Mybannerblinky2f730f102of4
    And last but not least my new banner:
    I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. - Page 2 Mybannerblinky199ce9853gc8

Last edited by Toolz on Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:29 am

Toolz wrote:Wazupdude's Fixed banner:
    I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. - Page 2 Mybannerblinky63adc3834st7
    Natacha's banner :
    I make you free banners, Skull makes you Customized Signatures. - Page 2 Mybannerglittere572b190mz5
    If you don't like the glitter let me know i'll fix it.

AHH! i love meadows! hard to read, but still amazing!
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Post  Jekshamesh Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:55 am

can someone make me one
    aeon
    aeon

Post  aeon Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:50 am

I want one Razz
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:33 pm

aeon wrote:I want one Razz
    Jekshamesh wrote:can someone make me one
    Well if you want one i need some Detailz =D Lots of examples in this thread for you to look at. Pm me or find me in game.. I wear the captains outfit and normally am in the Aim inn. =P
    sagna

Post  sagna Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:49 am

I want one idk wat color but just not pink or purple prefeably orange =)))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:50 pm

HERE STARTS FORUM POSTING OF 2009 (New session)
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:11 pm

For those of you wondering why i haven't show on Y!PP for a while is because it accidentally got deleted, It won't fit back in so i'm working on getting it back so hang tight =) You can also find me on Ruletheseas.com as Toolz on Version 1 Don't try signing up untill this post has been 24 hours old The server is currently down.
    Tarlac
    Tarlac

Post  Tarlac Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Toolz wrote:For those of you wondering why i haven't show on Y!PP for a while is because it accidentally got deleted, It won't fit back in so i'm working on getting it back so hang tight =) You can also find me on Ruletheseas.com as Toolz on Version 1 Don't try signing up untill this post has been 24 hours old The server is currently down.

O.o i WAS gonna put my regular first post spam but u beat me there Evil or Very Mad

so...

2nd post of the new session!! Harr!!

Cool
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:32 pm

Toolz wrote:For those of you wondering why i haven't show on Y!PP for a while is because it accidentally got deleted, It won't fit back in so i'm working on getting it back so hang tight =) You can also find me on Ruletheseas.com as Toolz on Version 1 Don't try signing up untill this post has been 24 hours old The server is currently down.

Ohhh that explains a lot affraid Get back asap! pirat

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:10 pm