Requited Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.

4 posters

How about you all Royals make a pic and put it on the flag potrait?

Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Location : Curacao/Netherlands Antilles:Carribean infront of Venezuela South America

How about you all Royals make a pic and put it on the flag potrait? Empty How about you all Royals make a pic and put it on the flag potrait?

Post  Jimythetulip Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:01 pm

Would be nice Very Happy and all with the same uniform collour
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

How about you all Royals make a pic and put it on the flag potrait? Empty Re: How about you all Royals make a pic and put it on the flag potrait?

Post  vivilicious Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:28 pm

Yuh! Would be pretty! Or you could always borrow one of my several more than 1 person portraits {: if you wanna be cheap about it >Razz
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Location : Curacao/Netherlands Antilles:Carribean infront of Venezuela South America

How about you all Royals make a pic and put it on the flag potrait? Empty Re: How about you all Royals make a pic and put it on the flag potrait?

Post  Jimythetulip Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:09 pm

Srry Royals one Title members one..so we can put it on the flag house HAppy FamilyXD
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:15 pm

you confuse me... [:
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Post  Jimythetulip Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:18 pm

Cause we can't put 2 potraits on the flag potrait..
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:22 pm

[sarcasm]REALLY!? [/sarcasm]
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Post  Jimythetulip Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:28 pm

Won't answer anymore Razz say yes or no!!Very Happy
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:28 pm

yes... no.. or !!!
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Post  Jimythetulip Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:31 pm

ugh
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:42 pm

don't outpost me, son.

and don't "ugh" at me. its rude.
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Post  Jimythetulip Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:46 pm

ugh = tired Razz
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:24 am

Haha, fun you post this, 'cause a few hours ago I talked with the royals about getting us a flag portrait Wink
    So we will do one, and we'll make sure it's a cool one Very Happy
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Post  Jimythetulip Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:14 am

But we still need to choose the collour for the Royals TM and other crew mates..
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:50 pm

Yep so choose a colour the other thread then.
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Post  Jimythetulip Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:26 pm

Isn't betta we make a meeting about this
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:29 pm

Nah.. Polls are easier because not everybody is on at once?
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Post  Jimythetulip Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:54 pm

Ok polls then natacha your ok with this??? i want your answer!!!
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:06 pm

Yeah whatever, this is just to have more posts, Jimy Razz
    I know what yer real meanings are, so next time I'm gonna delete your post
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:45 pm

Natacha wrote:Yeah whatever, this is just to have more posts, Jimy Razz

WAHAHAHA evilll >:]
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:06 am

vivilicious wrote:
    Natacha wrote:Yeah whatever, this is just to have more posts, Jimy Razz

WAHAHAHA evilll >:]

MUAHAHAHA!!! I AM EVIL!!! cherry Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 666 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Post  Jimythetulip Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:55 am

Are you 2 Drunk or something?
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:28 pm

Jimythetulip wrote:Are you 2 Drunk or something?
    /e thinks: '' Is he just stupid, or is he really trying to get negative points?''
    And of course I'm drunk! I'm a bloody pirate! Arr!
    Poorfarmer
    Poorfarmer

Post  Poorfarmer Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:39 am

Uh oh...Natacha drunk....everyone run before she starts biting off heads! And kicking babies in the face!
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:03 pm

Poorfarmer wrote:Uh oh...Natacha drunk....everyone run before she starts biting off heads! And kicking babies in the face!

Naahh I won't do that! Hik! My Archi will do that, I'll go take him out of the garden ^^ Yarr!
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:13 pm

We will do a flag portrait but we will do one with the royals.

This topic has been closed because either it wasn't important or either it was over timed. You can always re-open this thread by making a new one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:11 am