Requited Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.

+5
Poorfarmer
Tarlac
vivilicious
aeon
Toolz
9 posters

Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else)

Toolz
    Toolz

Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else) Empty Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else)

Post  Toolz Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:12 pm

Got a favourite Game that you like? Go ahead and post here! This is a place to talk about your Halo 3 or your Cod5 or even GOW2 or a Board game even! So go ahead and post your favourite games =)
    Rules: No Swearing, Spaming or Put downs.
    aeon
    aeon

Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else) Empty Re: Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else)

Post  aeon Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:32 pm

All Warhammer games are AWESUM!

and also Halo 3 Razz
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else) Empty Re: Favourite Games ( Games in General no specifics Not Sports theres a thread for that somewhere else)

Post  vivilicious Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:12 pm

Toolz wrote:Got a favourite Game that you like? Go ahead and post here! This is a place to talk about your Halo 3 or your Cod5 or even GOW2 or a Board game even! So go ahead and post your favourite games =)

Y!PP Duhh o; I also like random stupid games you find online. [: ooh and tetris rocks my world O_O
    Tarlac
    Tarlac

Post  Tarlac Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:42 pm

I used to play WoW and GW
    And I find my xbox is always breaking Sad

But Ypp ftw tongue
    Poorfarmer
    Poorfarmer

Post  Poorfarmer Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:11 pm

Oh yeah! I love this forum! It is the best one out there. I can tell all of you about my Halo 3 pwning skillz. Yesterday I was playing Halo 3 with a friend and my lil brother, for about 4 hours....We played about 15-20 games and we only lost like 2 times....We were pwning newbs, it was great!

If anyone has xbox live and wants to add me, my gamertag is Battle4cattle. Just send over a friend request and we can pwn it up, I have a mic too!
    Tarlac
    Tarlac

Post  Tarlac Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:26 pm

Poorfarmer wrote:Oh yeah! I love this forum! It is the best one out there. I can tell all of you about my Halo 3 pwning skillz. Yesterday I was playing Halo 3 with a friend and my lil brother, for about 4 hours....We played about 15-20 games and we only lost like 2 times....We were pwning newbs, it was great!

If anyone has xbox live and wants to add me, my gamertag is Battle4cattle. Just send over a friend request and we can pwn it up, I have a mic too!

lots of newbs after Xmas
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:49 pm

Tarlac wrote:
    Poorfarmer wrote:Oh yeah! I love this forum! It is the best one out there. I can tell all of you about my Halo 3 pwning skillz. Yesterday I was playing Halo 3 with a friend and my lil brother, for about 4 hours....We played about 15-20 games and we only lost like 2 times....We were pwning newbs, it was great!

lots of newbs after Xmas

Heehee my bro got 360 for xmas O: He only have Halo 2 so far and some nub games, and he's getting live. You should pwn him XD and i can watch and laugh!
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:14 am

vivilicious wrote:
    Tarlac wrote:
    Poorfarmer wrote:Oh yeah! I love this forum! It is the best one out there. I can tell all of you about my Halo 3 pwning skillz. Yesterday I was playing Halo 3 with a friend and my lil brother, for about 4 hours....We played about 15-20 games and we only lost like 2 times....We were pwning newbs, it was great

lots of newbs after Xmas

Heehee my bro got 360 for xmas O: He only have Halo 2 so far and some nub games, and he's getting live. You should pwn him XD and i can watch and laugh!
    Shocked Thats mean vivi, How would you feel if Poof pwned you in Halo 3?
    Wazupdude
    Wazupdude

Post  Wazupdude Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:54 pm

vivilicious wrote:
    Toolz wrote:Got a favourite Game that you like? Go ahead and post here! This is a place to talk about your Halo 3 or your Cod5 or even GOW2 or a Board game even! So go ahead and post your favourite games =)

Y!PP Duhh o; I also like random stupid games you find online. [: ooh and tetris rocks my world O_O

Ooo, I love Tetris! I bet I could beat yaaaa. Razz
    Wazupdude
    Wazupdude

Post  Wazupdude Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:57 pm

Does anyone play the Wii online? Games like Animal Crossing (its not as gay as it sounds!!!) or Mario Cart. On Mario Cart you can find me as Jeffy. On Animal Crossing, I'll tell you my friend code in YPP.

Oh and I love pretty much all games..from Monoply to Halo 3!
    Skullbrains
    Skullbrains

Post  Skullbrains Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:55 pm

Wazupdude wrote:Does anyone play the Wii online? Games like Animal Crossing (its not as gay as it sounds!!!) or Mario Cart. On Mario Cart you can find me as Jeffy. On Animal Crossing, I'll tell you my friend code in YPP.

I have MArio kart and Animal Crossing. I had it on Ds like the first it came out. I got bored and now it seems a lil better lol. I have like 1,000,000,000 Bells. Plus my lawn has bells that i can't get rid of... About a couple mill of em. Yet to hook up online for Wii though. Oh and Blazing Angels for Wii rocks!!!
    Tarlac
    Tarlac

Post  Tarlac Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:25 am

Skullbrains wrote:
    Wazupdude wrote:Does anyone play the Wii online? Games like Animal Crossing (its not as gay as it sounds!!!) or Mario Cart. On Mario Cart you can find me as Jeffy. On Animal Crossing, I'll tell you my friend code in YPP.

I have MArio kart and Animal Crossing. I had it on Ds like the first it came out. I got bored and now it seems a lil better lol. I have like 1,000,000,000 Bells. Plus my lawn has bells that i can't get rid of... About a couple mill of em. Yet to hook up online for Wii though. Oh and Blazing Angels for Wii rocks!!!

I had Mario Kart YEARS ago when it came out on Nintendo 64 lol!
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Post  Jekshamesh Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:18 am

Toolz wrote:
    vivilicious wrote:
    Tarlac wrote:
    Poorfarmer wrote:Oh yeah! I love this forum! It is the best one out there. I can tell all of you about my Halo 3 pwning skillz. Yesterday I was playing Halo 3 with a friend and my lil brother, for about 4 hours....We played about 15-20 games and we only lost like 2 times....We were pwning newbs, it was great

lots of newbs after Xmas

LOL hey poofy I have xbox live my gmertag is Aced Ice and I would like you to add me as I'm at hospital Smile I don't play too much I got guitar hero world tour , cod waw , halo 3 and gow 2 and lots more Smile I won it all in a bmx comp Smile
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:18 am

Toolz wrote:
    vivilicious wrote:
    Tarlac wrote:

lots of newbs after Xmas

I'd feel quite special that i got to be owned by a cool cat..? [:
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:03 pm

This topic has been closed because either it wasn't important or either it was over timed. You can always re-open this thread by making a new one..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:48 pm