Requited Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.

4 posters

where does the blockading money come from?

Asty
    Asty

where does the blockading money come from? Empty where does the blockading money come from?

Post  Asty Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:00 pm

hmm yes i was just wondering for a slight second when we do blockade where does all the money come from
    and whats the money used for?
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

where does the blockading money come from? Empty Re: where does the blockading money come from?

Post  Natacha Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:30 pm

Almost everything comes from our own pockets. The royals almost pay everything. Only a little part gets paid by donation etc.

In basic the money goes to:
    - ships
    - Jobber's Pay
    - tournies, to get more jobbers
    - defending of the island
    and some other stuff. I might have missed one, 'cause I posted this a bit fast. It could be that I edit this.
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

where does the blockading money come from? Empty Re: where does the blockading money come from?

Post  vivilicious Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:44 pm

We could do donating events to help this. Or something... Idk Like you had your lottery and such [:
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:07 am

vivilicious wrote:We could do donating events to help this. Or something... Idk Like you had your lottery and such [:

Yep, we also have a flag chest, but we don't really use it. In the flag chest, there's also the money of the pirate auction etc.
    Skullbrains
    Skullbrains

Post  Skullbrains Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:38 pm

There isn't much money in the chest... Donations are welcome.
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:15 pm

We had about 700K donations last time (btw we used it all for Ilha da Aguia). Let's hope we get as much with the 2nd session! Smile

This topic has been closed because either it wasn't important or either it was over timed. You can always re-open this thread by making a new one..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content