Requited Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.

+8
Ny
Toolz
Skullbrains
vivilicious
Jimythetulip
Natacha
Atlantica
Queenbeckeh
12 posters

RD Christmas Party!! (CLOSED ---> We will re-open this later!)

Queenbeckeh
    Queenbeckeh

RD Christmas Party!! (CLOSED ---> We will re-open this later!) - Page 3 Empty Re: RD Christmas Party!! (CLOSED ---> We will re-open this later!)

Post  Queenbeckeh Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:16 am

Can we finalize this? confused
    Toolz
    Toolz

RD Christmas Party!! (CLOSED ---> We will re-open this later!) - Page 3 Empty Re: RD Christmas Party!! (CLOSED ---> We will re-open this later!)

Post  Toolz Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:30 am

Yay! First thread to hit 3 pages! Party at Pf's Th! =D
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:43 am

Natacha wrote:
    vivilicious wrote:Good Bye Winter party!!!!!!

Huh? What do you mean? I'm confused. Very Happy

a party. the first day of spring (or around that time) saying good bye to the sucky winterrrr!
    Nightbringr
    Nightbringr

Post  Nightbringr Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:51 am

Toolz wrote:Yay! First thread to hit 3 pages! Party at Pf's Th! =D

WOOOOOOO
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:57 am

Nightbringr wrote:

WOOOOOOO

awhh! my random thread of randomness is DYING ;___;
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:14 pm

vivilicious wrote:
    Nightbringr wrote:

WOOOOOOO

awhh! my random thread of randomness is DYING ;___;

Muahahahaha!! Twisted Evil

Ok but I agree with Queenbecky, we need to finalize this, or we might don't have a party :/

And about the estate, I don't really feel like spending 1.3Mil on a house so I'll just try to do it like this:
    - Every RM (roommate) pays 1/13 -> 100K
    - Then I'll pay 8/13 -> 800K for the house, furniture not included. So I also need to buy lots of furni!

The donations are still free Smile
    Queenbeckeh
    Queenbeckeh

Post  Queenbeckeh Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:38 am

Heh I'll just keep donating till i get to 100k Very Happy lol!
    aeon
    aeon

Post  aeon Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:41 pm

did the party go ahead?? sorry cant be bothered reading the thread
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:47 pm

Heres Poof's Idea! (He made it last year so its still his)

The Winner and 2nd place finishers both get prizes! There will be teams of 5vs5, I will make a bracket in a house ( i don't think it'll be in Poof's Th) and post who faces who. And the winner of that huge 5vs5 gets a *special* prize to each one of em! If not enough people show we can always do 4vs4 and 3vs3 ( But our exspectation shows the whole ocean so prob 6vs6 or 7vs7)
    We will also be giving out a prize to the best dressed as Santa, fer both Male and Female.
    The prizes will be randomly given out to each person!
    Prizes will consist of stuff such as stock, swords, bludgeons, mugs, furniture, and poe.
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:15 pm

Toolz wrote:Heres Poof's Idea! (He made it last year so its still his)

The Winner and 2nd place finishers both get prizes! There will be teams of 5vs5, I will make a bracket in a house ( i don't think it'll be in Poof's Th) and post who faces who. And the winner of that huge 5vs5 gets a *special* prize to each one of em! If not enough people show we can always do 4vs4 and 3vs3 ( But our exspectation shows the whole ocean so prob 6vs6 or 7vs7)
    We will also be giving out a prize to the best dressed as Santa, fer both Male and Female.
    Prizes will consist of stuff such as stock, swords, bludgeons, mugs, furniture, and poe.

Not sure i get this 100% but is this like a tournament but teams of 5s?
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:02 pm

vivilicious wrote:
    Toolz wrote:Heres Poof's Idea! (He made it last year so its still his)

Not sure i get this 100% but is this like a tournament but teams of 5s?
    *points to Poof*
    Queenbeckeh
    Queenbeckeh

Post  Queenbeckeh Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:38 am

I don't think Best Dressed as Santa would work cause it's next year and the costume thingys would be taken off yeah? Suspect

Sounds good to me. Can we set a date?

Oh and school starts next week for me so I won't be on during the term Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    Asty
    Asty

Post  Asty Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:55 am

when is this actually happening lolol?!?!
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:20 am

Asty wrote:when is this actually happening lolol?!?!

idk... should do it soon because we'll fail other wise D:
    Queenbeckeh
    Queenbeckeh

Post  Queenbeckeh Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:06 am

We need to set a date!!
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Post  Jekshamesh Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:33 am

i will donate 100k+ so if were down onm money ill add money is that what people would like?
    Asty
    Asty

Post  Asty Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Jekshamesh wrote:i will donate 100k+ so if were down onm money ill add money is that what people would like?

u should give that to the flag fund if anything, to go towards the flag estate
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:52 pm

Okay we have our flag house now, Now we need to set a date quickly, which date would you guys like?
    Toolz
    Toolz

Post  Toolz Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:28 pm

Natacha wrote:Okay we have our flag house now, Now we need to set a date quickly, which date would you guys like?
    I'd prefer next Saturday or Sunday. Tomarrow would be too soon and alot of people are starting school again.
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Post  Jekshamesh Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Toolz wrote:
    Natacha wrote:Okay we have our flag house now, Now we need to set a date quickly, which date would you guys like?
    I'd prefer next Saturday or Sunday. Tomarrow would be too soon and alot of people are starting school again.

Preferably next week when i get back. because i dont want to miss. also isnt it after the meeting that i am organizing for the flag.
    the meeting will be in between next week and week after which is 9-14 days

if not then i will post as i have my iphone with me at the hospital and i will tell you all how im doing and when ill be back.
    Thanks
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:06 pm

This topic has been closed because either it wasn't important or either it was over timed.

[b] NOTE: This thread will be re-opened later!! We will still do a party!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:54 am