Requited Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.

+8
aeon
THEPHIL
Skullbrains
Jimythetulip
Queenbeckeh
vivilicious
Natacha
Wazupdude
12 posters

The Biographys of the Less Important!

Wazupdude
    Wazupdude

The Biographys of the Less Important! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Biographys of the Less Important!

Post  Wazupdude Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:20 pm

As the author of this Post I think I should I make a biography of me!

Well, I started out a while ago on Virdian as Wazupdude, only played there for a month or 2, then I found out then one of my best friends from there was moving to Hunter so I made the switch. Once on Hunter I created Travispastra who was a very dumb pirate. Thats all I gotta say about him, he was DUMB! Then I created Wazupdude in May of '07! That started the reign of a legend, just kidding!

Things I like about Y!PP
    *Poker
    *Sailing
    *Talking
    *Gunning
    *Swordfighting
    *Treasure Dropping
    *Not much else, POE!

Personal Info

Name: Logan
    Sex: M
    Birthday: December 21st

Things I like to do
    *Hunt
    *Ride dirtbikes
    *Fishin'!
    *Drive tractors
    *Play the computer, obviously
    *Hunt some more!
    *Eat
    *Football, which I'm a WR and sometimes a CB
    *Used to run track

Well there is the boring biography of me! Hope you didn't fall alseep. Sleep lol! elephant santa
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

The Biographys of the Less Important! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Biographys of the Less Important!

Post  vivilicious Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:47 pm

aww i like yours better than mine! Becuase you have rl things too... So here's some rl info about vivi!!

Full name: Violetta ____ you don't need to know it!

I go by Vivi in rl? - YES!

Uhm.. I like ypp, friends, reading, SHOPPINGG! i do dance on wednesdays, and sometimes mondays... i am starting track, Hurdles ftw, eh poof?!... Thats about it. questions? i'll answer {:
    Skullbrains
    Skullbrains

Post  Skullbrains Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:18 pm

Me well... Favorite color is red. And as many of you may know i am a sports phinatic. Phillies and Eagles ftw!!!

Umm...
    I am unusally tall and i am a great baseball player... First Base and Catcher... And don't forget my slugging!!!

Oh and an extesnion on Vivi's bio...

She loves purple and is a forum addict... Razz
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:58 pm

Jimythetulip wrote:Thx and what are you upto in this game??Natacha

I'll soon make a new topic under Natacha
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Location : Curacao/Netherlands Antilles:Carribean infront of Venezuela South America

Post  Jimythetulip Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:50 am

okay
    Jimythetulip
    Jimythetulip

Location : Curacao/Netherlands Antilles:Carribean infront of Venezuela South America

Post  Jimythetulip Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:51 am

You play baseball skullbrain?=O College?
    vivilicious
    vivilicious

Post  vivilicious Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:17 pm

WAHAHAHAA. forum/purple addict. YOU SPEAK TRUTHS!
    THEPHIL
    THEPHIL

Post  THEPHIL Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:39 am

Yayaya. I'm gonna tell you all about myself :)
    Well.. Most of you all that know me might know that I'm a girl, despite my masculine beast of a pirate, Doctorphil.

I don't really know when I started puzzle pirates, I think it was a year or two ago? But I started out on pretty much every ocean and switched when the crew I was with went dormant :( But now I'm based on Hunter with Doctorphil and my other pirate Euphony. I play as Doctor Phil because it makes me laugh and I try to make him seem as awkward as possible.

But in real life, I like to skateboard :D (I got THE most beautiful skateboard for Christmas !!!), photography, music and going to shows, and reading. I like to drive my mom on errands. and play puzzle pirates. I want to own my own coffee shop/music venue/bookstore when I grow up xD
    and my name is Megan.
    :]
    aeon
    aeon

Post  aeon Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:16 pm

Aeons a cool fella..... and thats about all there is to his story...

OH! and i almost forgot... hes hot aswell Razz
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:04 pm

HERE STARTS FORUM POSTING OF 2009 (New session)
    Scaryjohnny
    Scaryjohnny

Post  Scaryjohnny Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:21 am

I wonder is anyone will read this...

i am Scaryjohnny if you havent figured it out my name is jonathan or the likes

i am the captain of the crew nos incumbent profundum
    were a quite small very small crew with the only pirate who logs on regularly being me ........ yeah i suck at recruiting but who gives a rats ass!

i can often be found on Y!PP having a laze on almost any island i can especially if theres skellies on em
    erm.. i can hold my own in a swordfight and have become adept at such puzzles as sailing and navigating

cant say much more, not sure why, just cant . . . . . HapPy nOW?!
    Tarlac
    Tarlac

Post  Tarlac Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:57 pm

Scaryjohnny wrote:I wonder is anyone will read this...

I read it Cool

Well i guess its my turn...
    I started as a little underage pirate on hunter, Tarlac my first pirate ofc Cool
    played poker pretty much since i started ypp (btw didnt know how to play lol)
    Captained a crew called 'Immortal Phoenix' after i folded it, my memory goes a bit blank so ill skip to the bit where i met natacha en she offered me a spot in her crew 'Armada' when she was cap there... I was there for... about a year

pirat

I went dormant after fer a few monthes then came back, TMF had just been formed and i joined!
    And i've never left... well until nat lost to me in a game of hearts and expelled me... oh and the time i left cos i was feeling stupid... actually screw it im off! xD

Fav Puzzles:
    Dnav
    Sails
    Poker

Some out of ypp info:
    Lives in England
    Plays Football, Tennis, Badminton, teletubbies online , rugby.
    14 yrs old (15 in apr)
    Plays Piano (by ear)
    Lubs KFC
    Nightbringr
    Nightbringr

Post  Nightbringr Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:00 am

I'll give it a shot.

I'm Night aka Meggs.

Started playing on Hunter 2007.
    Different names throughout.
    Stuck on this.

First came across Nat when I and my friend Xan had a war with her >.>
    Then sorta just, settled xD

rl tho. Name Chris.
    Canadian in England. Yeah I'm an immigrant.
    Sports, squash rugby(best at that one) Hockey, Ice hockey and tennis.
    Instruments, could be a while, Drums guitar violin piano french horn oboe tuba trumpet.
    Sindalli
    Sindalli

Post  Sindalli Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:37 am

You play Hockey High FIVE!

Last edited by Sindalli on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MEssed up XD)
    Tarlac
    Tarlac

Post  Tarlac Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:59 am

Sindalli wrote:You play Hockey High FIVE!

I think hockey is evil now

Note to self: remember to wear shin pads... ouchies!
    Nightbringr
    Nightbringr

Post  Nightbringr Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:55 pm

Ouch....
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:58 pm

yay you guys post again!

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:19 pm