Requited Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.

5 posters

Poll: What do you wanna be when you grow up?

Poll

What do you want to be when you go up? (If you are already grown up, then don't vote!)

[ 1 ]
    Poll:  What do you wanna be when you grow up? Bar_left10%Poll:  What do you wanna be when you grow up? Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Poll:  What do you wanna be when you grow up? Bar_left10%Poll:  What do you wanna be when you grow up? Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 3 ]
    Poll:  What do you wanna be when you grow up? Bar_left30%Poll:  What do you wanna be when you grow up? Bar_right [30%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Poll:  What do you wanna be when you grow up? Bar_left20%Poll:  What do you wanna be when you grow up? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Poll:  What do you wanna be when you grow up? Bar_left0%Poll:  What do you wanna be when you grow up? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Poll closed
    Wazupdude
    Wazupdude

Poll:  What do you wanna be when you grow up? Empty Poll: What do you wanna be when you grow up?

Post  Wazupdude Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:48 pm

When I grow up I wanna work in the mines. ^_^

I like the underground affraid monkey cat alien pale @ Arrow Twisted Evil Razz
    Tarlac
    Tarlac

Poll:  What do you wanna be when you grow up? Empty Re: Poll: What do you wanna be when you grow up?

Post  Tarlac Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:05 pm

Wait a few years then ill tell you Cool
    Toolz
    Toolz

Poll:  What do you wanna be when you grow up? Empty Re: Poll: What do you wanna be when you grow up?

Post  Toolz Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:29 pm

Wazupdude wrote:When I grow up I wanna work in the mines. ^_^

I like the underground affraid monkey cat alien pale @ Arrow Twisted Evil Razz
    But your mother won't let you XD Because its too *dangerous* (which it really is).
    sagna

Post  sagna Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:44 am

DUUDE! who wouldnt wanna work at McDonalds lol jk i wanna b an agriculture engeneer
    Tarlac
    Tarlac

Post  Tarlac Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:21 am

sagna wrote:DUUDE! who wouldnt wanna work at McDonalds lol jk i wanna b an agriculture engeneer

When my cousin worked at McDonalds i got free food!! Very Happy (not saying i wanna work in McDonalds, rather win the lottery lol)
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:02 pm

This topic has been closed because either it wasn't important or either it was over timed. You can always re-open this thread by making a new one..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:56 pm