Requited Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.

3 posters

Do not Add ANYONE's Msn Without speaking to them first.

Toolz
    Toolz

Do not Add ANYONE's Msn Without speaking to them first. Empty Do not Add ANYONE's Msn Without speaking to them first.

Post  Toolz Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:55 am

Someone has already added me on Msn without asking me, They have been blocked and won't be un-blocked. If you are the owner of the e-mail go-dees@hotmail.com I suggest you confess now, This is a warning to you all i will not tolerate anyone adding me unless they ask me first. Whoever this person is is very lucky i am letting them off with a warning next time it happens i will do something about it and trust me you don't want to know what i have in mind.
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Do not Add ANYONE's Msn Without speaking to them first. Empty Re: Do not Add ANYONE's Msn Without speaking to them first.

Post  Jekshamesh Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:31 am

Toolz wrote:Someone has already added me on Msn without asking me, They have been blocked and won't be un-blocked. If you are the owner of the e-mail go-dees@hotmail.com I suggest you confess now, This is a warning to you all i will not tolerate anyone adding me unless they ask me first. Whoever this person is is very lucky i am letting them off with a warning next time it happens i will do something about it and trust me you don't want to know what i have in mind.

Hey tools it's me sorry I was gunna post to ask but then the Internet on my iPhone went out and I added you so I could talk to you whilst I am at the hospital so could you unblock me so I can talk to you sorry for the inconvenience
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Do not Add ANYONE's Msn Without speaking to them first. Empty Re: Do not Add ANYONE's Msn Without speaking to them first.

Post  Jekshamesh Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:29 pm

Jekshamesh wrote:
    Toolz wrote:Someone has already added me on Msn without asking me, They have been blocked and won't be un-blocked. If you are the owner of the e-mail go-dees@hotmail.com I suggest you confess now, This is a warning to you all i will not tolerate anyone adding me unless they ask me first. Whoever this person is is very lucky i am letting them off with a warning next time it happens i will do something about it and trust me you don't want to know what i have in mind.

Hey tools it's me sorry I was gunna post to ask but then the Internet on my iPhone went out and I added you so I could talk to you whilst I am at the hospital so could you unblock me so I can talk to you sorry for the inconvenience

Toolz will you forgive me Sad
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:40 pm

lol

This topic has been closed because either it wasn't important or either it was over timed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:33 am