Requited Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.

2 posters

mm recent arguing; natacha picture =]

Asty
    Asty

mm recent arguing; natacha picture =] Empty mm recent arguing; natacha picture =]

Post  Asty Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:09 am

hi so yeh i have sadly left requited desires, alot of arguing have been going on latetly about one thing or another and basicly im fed up of it i get blamed for things i didnt do and people treat me like crap.
    very sad it had to come to this but i felt it was needed.

yes so iv had good fun from the start, when the mystery fleet was in the flag Dust, we moved on when the flag went downhill and probably came out better. poorfarmer is the greatest monarch ever in the hole wide ocean and if there was a rank he would defiantly be sublime/ultimate

as for atlantica, she gr8 person, my old captain and monarch of dust had great fun taking her orders xD!! but then.. i found out she was actually a he! so yeh atlantica Smile thnx for all

Toolz - i tink we got off to a bad start but now u real good friend u always say im buff which i am but yes u are gr8 person =D btw hearty me plz
    now natacha, atlantica's sister =O very lovely and helpful always helping people out at the best of times and heres that avatar you ordered natacha Smile best captain ever

mm recent arguing; natacha picture =] Natachamasterpiecegc1

mm recent arguing; natacha picture =] Natachamasterpiece2qa2
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

mm recent arguing; natacha picture =] Empty Re: mm recent arguing; natacha picture =]

Post  Natacha Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:29 pm

Asty wrote:hi so yeh i have sadly left requited desires, alot of arguing have been going on latetly about one thing or another and basicly im fed up of it i get blamed for things i didnt do and people treat me like crap.
    very sad it had to come to this but i felt it was needed.

yes so iv had good fun from the start, when the mystery fleet was in the flag Dust, we moved on when the flag went downhill and probably came out better. poorfarmer is the greatest monarch ever in the hole wide ocean and if there was a rank he would defiantly be sublime/ultimate

as for atlantica, she gr8 person, my old captain and monarch of dust had great fun taking her orders xD!! but then.. i found out she was actually a he! so yeh atlantica Smile thnx for all

Toolz - i tink we got off to a bad start but now u real good friend u always say im buff which i am but yes u are gr8 person =D btw hearty me plz
    now natacha, atlantica's sister =O very lovely and helpful always helping people out at the best of times and heres that avatar you ordered natacha Smile best captain ever

mm recent arguing; natacha picture =] Natachamasterpiecegc1

mm recent arguing; natacha picture =] Natachamasterpiece2qa2

Thanks for the best avatar ever! I love it, but com'on please, I don't want you to leave, if u leave now, the crew won't get better but will be worse! I want to talk to everyone who was is in it. And I'll punish the ones who caused this problem. Really, I want to talk to you Sad We had so much fun in TMF..
    Asty
    Asty

mm recent arguing; natacha picture =] Empty Re: mm recent arguing; natacha picture =]

Post  Asty Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:31 am

this is sorted now so dont worry everyone =D

also thnx natacha any time for my favourite captain =O
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:50 pm

This topic has been closed because either it wasn't important or either it was overtimed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content