Requited Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.

4 posters

Where'd everyone goez!! i ish lonely

sagna

Where'd everyone goez!! i ish lonely Empty Where'd everyone goez!! i ish lonely

Post  sagna Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:39 am

Post where u went after the merge or staied at who ever we merged with.

I went to DOH (Drunks Of Hunter) small crew tell me if u have an opening otherwise im gonna save to start Hot People!!!!
    Jekshamesh
    Jekshamesh

Where'd everyone goez!! i ish lonely Empty Re: Where'd everyone goez!! i ish lonely

Post  Jekshamesh Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:12 am

LOL I'm going natachas
    Tarlac
    Tarlac

Where'd everyone goez!! i ish lonely Empty Re: Where'd everyone goez!! i ish lonely

Post  Tarlac Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:27 am

sagna wrote:Post where u went after the merge or staied at who ever we merged with.

I went to DOH (Drunks Of Hunter) small crew tell me if u have an opening otherwise im gonna save to start Hot People!!!!

Is Drunks Of Hunter in our Flag? Why dont u join TMF m8? We're trying to salvage many crewbies of Hot Blooded albino
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:44 pm

Yep indeed, everyone if free to my flag/crew. If you want to join it back then just send me or one of my officer a /tell in the game or leave a reply here.

TMF AND RD rocks!!! rendeer
    Tarlac
    Tarlac

Post  Tarlac Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:47 am

Natacha wrote:Yep indeed, everyone if free to my flag/crew. If you want to join it back then just send me or one of my officer a /tell in the game or leave a reply here.

TMF AND RD rocks!!! rendeer

What has a reindeer got to do wid this topic? This topic is more for Pharoah!! farao farao farao

(damn str8 TMF rocks)
    sagna

Post  sagna Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:56 am

Fine sum1 invite me cause i ish bored cheers cheers cheers affraid lol!
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:59 pm

This topic has been closed because either it wasn't important or either it was over timed. You can always re-open this thread by making a new one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:12 am